Free Wireless Internet Access
LTPL provides free access to the Internet via a high speed wireless network (Public) during open hours and can be accessed after hours in our parking lot. Patrons may also borrow wireless hotspots for use outside the library.
How to Connect
To connect to LTPL PublicWiFi you will need a wireless enabled laptop, tablet or mobile device. All visitors may use LTPL PublicWiFi free of charge. No encryption settings, user names, or passwords are required. However, you must agree to abide by the library’s Internet and Computer Use Policy to connect. After you click the I Agree button (bottom of the page), you will be taken to Lincoln Public Library’s website.
The Lincoln Township Public Library cannot guarantee the safety of your traffic across the library’s wireless network. Information sent to or from your laptop or mobile device can be captured by anyone with a wireless device and appropriate software, within up to 300 feet from library buildings.
The library is not responsible for any changes you make to your computer’s settings to use LTPL’s wireless network or for the security or integrity of files on your laptop resulting from connection to the network.
The Lincoln Township Public Library provides adult and children public computers to support the education and information needs of the community. We offer free access to computers for anyone to use with or without a library card. Computer and Internet policy.
Meeting and Study Rooms
Meeting rooms and study rooms can be reserved in advance here.
- Meeting rooms are available to patrons 18 years and older with a LTPL card in good standing.
- Community groups and organizations promoting cultural, educational and civic betterment may also use the rooms; reservations must be placed by a member who is a patron 18 years and older with a LTPL card in good standing.
- The sale of merchandise and other fundraising activities (for non-library purposes) which may result in financial gain for any individual, company, corporation or group, is prohibited with the exception of: authors who are promoting their books at a library event or the educational services of a paid tutor.
- Food and/or drink are permitted with the approval of application. Kitchen facilities are only available with the Lawrence Room and shall be used as a convenience only. No full meals shall be prepared and/or cooked.
- Library meeting rooms are not available for private celebrations (i.e. birthday parties, showers)
- Reservations include set-up and clean-up time. Applicant(s) are responsible for clean-up and removal of all non-LTPL items. Rooms MUST be vacated no later than 15 minutes prior to close.
Meeting Room Policy
Printing, Copying, Faxing, Scanning
Printing & Copying costs: .10 a page for black and white or .25 a page for color
Wireless Printing: LTPL’s mobile wireless printing lets anyone to easily print from their computer, tablet or mobile device directly to a library printer. This service allows customers to print wirelessly from inside or outside the library anytime of the day!
Faxing: $1.00 a page
Tax forms, instructions, and information.
Free delivery service for patrons who are unable to travel to the library.
A nonpartisan resource for election information