Throughout our history, Friends of the Library have provided extra support needed for us to offer stellar programming, modern equipment, and aesthetically pleasing furnishings.
The Friends of the Library membership year begins on April 1 annually, but you may join at any time. Membership contributions are tax deductible, and you may choose the membership level that fits your particular situation (additional contributions are always welcome):
Senior Citizen (55+): $5.00, Individual: $10.00, Family: $25.00
1. Pay online using the button below. You may pay with a credit card or checking account.
2. Fill out the online application form:
Online Application Form
Donate by Mail
1. Fill out the online application form:
Online Application Form
2. Make out your check to “Friends of the Lincoln Township Public Library”, enclose information including your name and contact information, and mail payment to:
Friends of the Lincoln Township Public Library
2099 W. John Beers Road
Stevensville, MI 49127
By becoming a Friend of the Library, you will . . .
- Experience the satisfaction of contributing to an enduring asset in your community
- Have the opportunity to become involved with interesting projects and people
- Receive a quarterly newsletter
- Be invited to preview book sales and redeem up to $25 of your membership for used books at the sale
- Be able to use your membership as a tax deduction because Friends of the Library is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization
Friends Support the Library
Friends of the Library have volunteered many hours in promoting and supporting the library. They have assisted at dedications, parades, and the Bicentennial Celebration; hosted special teas and programs such as origami craft projects; sponsored variety shows and coordinated annual garden tours that won the Michigan Library Association’s Marketing and Public Relations “Best of the Best” award. The Friends many contributions have provided beneficial additions to the library such as books-on-tape, display racks, book carts, outdoor Christmas lights, author visits, and landscaping. While their activities are creative and varied, Friends of the Library coordinate two ongoing fundraisers:
Used Book Sale
Used Book Sales, occurring throughout the year, are a terrific way to recycle books and make book ownership affordable for everyone.
The Annual Used Book Sale is usually held in June. Check back for more information.