Throughout our history, Friends of the Library have provided the extra support needed for us to offer stellar programming, modern equipment, and aesthetically pleasing furnishings.
Click here to view the current edition of Friendship, the quarterly newsletter from the Friends of the Lincoln Township Public Library.
The Friends of the Library membership year begins annually on April 1, but you may join at any time. Membership contributions as well as any additional donations are tax deductible. Choose one of the following membership levels that fit your particular situation:
- Senior Citizen (55+): $5.00
- Individual: $10.00
- Family: $25.00
1. Pay online using the button below. You may pay with a credit card or checking account.
2. Fill out the online application form:
Online Application Form
Pay/Donate by Mail
1. Print and fill out the following application:
PDF Application Form
2. Please make checks out to “Friends of the Lincoln Township Public Library,” enclose the completed form and mail payment to:
Friends of the Lincoln Township Public Library
2099 W. John Beers Road
Stevensville, MI 49127
By becoming a Friend of the Library, you will . . .
- Experience the satisfaction of contributing to an enduring asset in your community
- Have the opportunity to become involved with interesting projects and people
- Receive a quarterly newsletter
- Be invited to preview book sales and redeem up to $25 of your membership for used books at the sale
- Be able to use your membership as a tax deduction because Friends of the Library is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization
Friends Support the Library
Friends of the Library have volunteered many hours in promoting and supporting the library. They have assisted at dedications, parades, and the Bicentennial Celebration; hosted special teas and programs such as origami craft projects; sponsored variety shows and coordinated annual garden tours that won the Michigan Library Association’s Marketing and Public Relations “Best of the Best” award. The Friends many contributions have provided beneficial additions to the library such as books-on-tape, display racks, book carts, outdoor Christmas lights, author visits, and landscaping. While their activities are creative and varied, Friends of the Library coordinate two ongoing fundraisers:
Used Book Sales, occurring throughout the year, are a terrific way to recycle books and make book ownership affordable for everyone. Our $5 Bag Sales occurs every other month on the third Saturday. Check out our Events Calendar to see when our next sale will be held!