Show Your Library Card and Save is a new county-wide promotion that partners Lincoln Township Public Library with area businesses. Library cardholders receive unique offers and discounts on goods and services at participating businesses, just by showing their library card.
What does it cost?
- It’s free for library cardholders – all you need is your Lincoln Township Public Library card.
- There is no fee for businesses to participate in the Baroda, Lincoln, and Royalton Township wide campaign.
- The library is responsible for marketing Show Your Library Card and Save.
What are the benefits?
Promotional benefits for businesses participating in Show Your Library Card and Save include:
- A listing on the LTPLs website with your business name, logo, address, and phone number
- Promotion through our social media accounts
- Inclusion on the Show Your Library Card and Save Bookmark and in our summer newsletter that goes to over 10,000 homes.
- A window cling to display on your storefront
How long does it last?
Businesses can choose to participate seasonally or ongoing. Businesses interested in participating in Show Your Library Card and Save can submit an application.