The Lincoln Township Public Library (LTPL) will be launching a new and improved website on October 5. The redesigned website is more user-friendly, accessible and offers a seamless integration with the current TLC catalogue. Yes, you can search directly from our main page!
The revamped website offers a number of new features including:
- Integration with the Catalogue: seamless browsing experience from the website to the catalogue
- Improved Navigation: key programs and services are listed from the main menu for easy and fast access
- Smart Searching: search anything using keywords like titles, topics, locations just like doing a Google search and instantly find what you are looking for on our site.
- LTPL News Feed: articles written by LTPL staff on a wide range of trending topics and subjects to keep you informed and entertained
- Accessibility: committed to making all LTPL physical and virtual spaces welcoming, inclusive and accessible for all, the new website is designed to be highly accessible for customers with special needs
- Mobile Friendly Interface: fully responsive on all screen sizes, the mobile-friendly website is easy to navigate on your computer, phone or tablet
The new website was developed with the customers’ needs in mind and included extensive consultation and feedback from staff and the community. We welcome your suggestions and comments as we continue to improve your online experience. Please share your feedback…good or bad by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone needing help using the new website can contact AskLTPL for a one-on-one tutorial.