What is T.A.B.?
T.A.B. members plan and attend teen events at the library, suggest and review books and audio materials, create suggested reading lists, earn volunteer credit for school, make a difference in the community, meet lots of people, and make new friends. Join in on the fun!
Requirements to join T.A.B.
1. Grades 6-12
2. Attend regular meetings
3. Respect the opinions and privacy of others
4. Be willing to share ideas and opinions
5. Have parent/guardian’s consent to join
6. Have a library card in good standing
7. Attend and promote teen library events
8. Volunteer at library functions
9. Have good standing in our community
10. All applications are subject to approval by the Teen Advisor (you will be notified via email, so please make sure your email address is complete below).
Please contact Library Associate for Teen Services Hollie Ayres if you have additional questions or would like more information.
Phone: (269) 429-9575 ext. 118 Email: email@example.com
Would you like to become a member of the Teen Advisory Board? Please fill out the application below!